When Pappy's In Charge

On Pappy's days off or when he gets to go in late to work, he watches the little yahoos while I make a run to preschool.  This is what happens when he is in charge.
 



There is always a lengthy sword fight...and I mean FIGHT,  Carter takes no prisoners!

I'd say by the looks of this little sword fighter it must have been an intense battle.  For that matter, they all are!

Lucy LouWho is in Mommy Lock-Down. Seems she had a little run in with something over the weekend and ended up with a giant bump on her head and is missing a large portion of one of her front teeth. When ever we are on the hardwood floors she plays in her Pod.  And she loves it.  And I really do to.  This is what I found this morning when I got back from the preschool run.  She had been watching the morning sword fight and fell sleep.  It must have been a really good fight because when I put her down she never even cracked a eye.  Out for the count!

Comments

Popular Posts