Lots Of Time To Read

Wammyville has been on a Medical Lock-Down seems like foreer!  But we are back!
 
I have had lots time...about a week and a half of time, I think.  I'll need get it back.  I need to get back in the schedule of things.  We ended up, all four of us, sick,  One with the flu, one with a monster of a sinus infection, on with a virus with a high fever and the last one with the 'creeping crud'.  In the beginning I think I got my days and nights mixed up.  So when my eyes were opened they were reading.  I had ordered lots of Amish books for our  Amish Book Exchange.  What better time to read...at 3AM.  
I am interested to see what Andy and Lizzie think about this one.

Not too sure I will share this one.  Lots of Englisher 'things' in this one.  There are three books in one.  Over 1000 pages.

Very interesting read.  The author breaks things down very simply.  From Rumspringa to weddings.
 

A short book with lots and lots of great photos.
 
I can only dream of someday going to an Amish wedding.  Andy and Lizzie have invited me to Anna's wedding.  Let's see..she is 6 now.  Usually youth join the church when the are 16 or so.  That's 10+ years...wondering how well my walker will do on the gravel driveway?
 
A very simple book with lots of information.
 
I have found that I learn something in each book I read.  Which is great.  I feel like a sponge.  Now to check my cart to see what I can order next!
 

Comments

Popular Posts