First Wack-A-DooWednesday of 2013

One would think that in January there would be snow!  We keep doing the Snow Dance in hopes of a Snow Day but no luck so far.  So next best thing is to pretend!  And we are so very awesomely great at that!
 



I'm thinking I have found a nickname for Rori Roo...well a better one...Noodles.  Anyone that can suck their toes and stay in this position until you big toe turns purple...they should be called Noodles.  Sounds pretty good to me...Doodles and Noodles!

This girl was rockin' her skinny jeans!  And you will notice the newest fashion trend in Wammyville...one sock on, one sock off.

The yahoos cut out snowflakes which I couldn't get a shot of.  I needed about 8 hands for this one.  Coffee filters, folding, tracing, holding, cutting, applying bandaids to my fingers...
I did make two snow fairies.  They are so fragile wounder if the will make the ride to their new homes safely?
 
And then there is tent building!  I am such a pro if I do say so myself.  This was one of the better attempts.  And as you can see by all the smiles...SUCCESS!





Doodles has all her babies and bears lined up for their naps also.  Oh, and look she is still posing with her hand on her cheek.
 
Great naps, maybe we should do this more often!

Comments

Popular Posts