Wack-A-Doo Wednesday #9

Since I am playing catch up from having lots and lots of technical issues I almost forget what we have done.  But once I see the pics I remember.
 
We have been trying to figure out this really cool tent that Lynlee gave us but we aren't smart enough to put it together. So we decided that a table and big fluffy comforter would work just fine.
 
And to make it more Wacky...lunch of the cafeteria trays AKA the sick trays.  Know as the sick tray because when you are sick around here you must stay in bed and do nothing but sleep and read.  Lunch and snacks are brought to you on the sick tray.

This is Doodles chillin' while having lunch.

Loved it and have asked a million times to do it again.

It is really just about all the simple things in life.  And they make me the coolest Wammy ever!
 

Comments

Popular Posts