Letters In The Mail

I got an interesting call a few weeks ago from Ellis.  He wanted to know if I wanted to do a science experiment with him.  Sure I'm all about, grand kids, fun projects and mail! I was told that we would both write a letter and mail it on the same day from our own mailboxes.  Then the race was on.  The first one to get their letter wins.  In two days this is the letter I received.
 
 
I called Ellis and he was so excited that he had won.  But no!  It was a tie because that night when he looked in his mailbox my letter was there.  His little hands and legs couldn't reach it at the bottom of the mail box.
 
Next we decided that he should write a letter to his cousins on the west coast and one to his cousins on the east coast to see who would receives the letter first.  I haven't heard anything about that exchange yet.
 
But we (Auntie Em) did receive one more letter....
 
I'm still not sure what to say about this one!
 

Comments

Popular Posts