Career Day At Preschool

Before we get into Career Day for Doodles, I have to let you know that I added one more candle to my cake the night before this morning.  Mark surprised me with dinner at The BoatHouse with Trevor, Cassie, Ellis, Alaire, Emmy, Michael, Bryce and Tini.  Only one missing was Sarah who now lives in Louisiana.  Dinner was great but then other shoe fell.  While we were enjoying our dinner someone smashed in Cassie's passenger window and stole her wallet,  backpack containing all the kids school books and her laptop.  The worst part is that all, every pic and video of the kids was on that computer.   After thinking about it for a while, Trevor seems to think that sometime down the line he might have backed them all up somewhere.  I really have no idea is she got them back and I am not going to ask because I know that feeling that is in her stomach.

I didn't take my camera with me so I have no pictures of the night.  Might be a good thing. 
 
So now back to Doodles and Career Day.  The children were told they could dress in the clothes that they would wear if they could work at the job that they chose.  Doodles wants to be a principal.
 
Thank heavens Cassie was here or I could have never made it happen...right Kelli?
 

Hair first and let me just tell you that it is a big job everyday trying to figure out how we are going to wear it each morning.

 Next is make-up.  Gotta have make-up! 



Let me just tell you that we might have to go buy some make-up because if she will sit this long in one spot, it would be a good investment.

Checking out her make-up and hair.

Almost ready.  Check out her name badge.

And the finished product.  Looking pretty good for a pint sized principal.
 

Comments

Popular Posts