Wack-A-Doo Wednesday #4

We are sort of getting our routine and rhythm down now that we have to make a preschool run everyday. After dropping Doodles off at preschool ,we make sure Lucy Lou is snuggled down for a nap and then Carter and I start on our 'project' for the day. It just seems easier that way for the time being.  

One Wammy can only do so much.

I cut pieces of orange tissue paper and covered a section of Carter's bucket with ModgePodge.  Carters job was to put the pieces of paper on.  It only took him a few minutes to cover the entire bucket.  I know that he stopped and complained about the gook on his fingers a million and one times.

As soon as lunch was over, Doodles started on hers. 

When Pappy came home for lunch he brought us some battery operated tea light candles.  So Carters
J-O-L has just orange and black ribbon.  Doodles and Lucy Lou have orange and black bows and the jard that Betsy made for me has green rafia.  They are too cute!

Comments

Anonymous said…
HAVE I TOLD YOU I THINK YOU ARE AN AMAZING WHAMMY AND I AM GLAD YOU ARE SUCH A BIG PART OF MY GRANDDAUGHTERS LIFE!
Anonymous said…
I AM THRILLED THAT YOU ARE IN MY GRANDDAUGHTERS LIFE, YOU ROCK!

Popular Posts