Wack-A-DooWednesday #2

Nothing too wacky yet but bird feeders were a must today.  We thought we could help Pappy get rid of the old seeds before winter comes.  Filling with the funnel was a bust so Carter just decided that the big scoop would do the trick.  With 5,000 seeds falling to the wayside each time he tried to pour them in  maybe 5 went in.  Long process but he stayed right with it all the way to a full bottle.

Let me jut say that the mice and other seed eating creatures will be having a party in the garage tonight!

Carter really likes his.  His mom, not so much.  They are going to hang it in the neighbors yard.


I found the idea on Pinterest (where else).
We spiced ours up just a smidge with paint splattered duct tape.

The Doodles found the new dress ups.  And oh my did they dress up!

I love his little sad face.  'Please Wammy, please don't show this at my wedding'.

And the back is more special than the front.  But he wore his new little ensemble until he had to take it off for lunch.

Lucy says heck to all this foolishness...give me some food.

And life is good.

Comments

Popular Posts