It's Not Going To Be Pretty

The bad news is that I have to send my beloved and one and only camera in to the shop for an overhaul.  Who knew I would ever  need a back-up camera?  Ya learn something new everyday.  Considered going to Best Buy (yes I can shop there now) and getting a inexpensive camera.  Even checked Craigslist.  Ms Renee knows how bad it is going to get and offered to let me use her camera with a brand new memory card.  

These are the last pics I took before packing up Bessy and sending her away all insured and packed snug in her foster home.  She promised she'd come back all fixed and looking like a million dollars. 



Hurry home Bessy, I am really going to miss you!

And the good news is that Emmy found her little red camera that she got for Christmas one year many, many moons ago.  So now the waiting game begins.  I will do my best and maybe even try my hand at editing in PhotoShop (Lord help me!).

Here she is my little back-up.  Sure is different but maybe it will be fun.

So today we went to the Street Fair in Old Milford...The Longstone Street Festival and these are my treasures.  I cried when I almost fell over the minnow bucket.  My sister built a house on a lake and has been looking for one of these little cuties for awhile.  I have searched high and low everywhere I go.  And today I about fell over it.  I shed tears of joy let me tell you.  She is going to pee her pants (sorry) in two weeks when I show up with it behind my back.  It is just like the one our PopPaw had when we were growing up.  Emmy found the double bucket and the feed sack.  Lots of good finds and I came home with empty pockets!  And that is a first.

Comments

Popular Posts