Quilting Bees

Betsy, Donna and I meet each Monday evening so we can help each other quilt. We are working on t-shirt quilts for everybody and their brother (and we love each and everyone of our new creations, each a little different that the one before), baby dedication quilts for new babies and their families at church, and quilts for the nursery at Children's Hospital...not to mention all the UFO I have stuck under the table. One day we will have them all finished and we will look at each other and say, 'Now what?'. We start at 6pm and end up going to midnight sometimes.

Snacks and directions are a must!

It's just like riding a bike!

This is going to be the most challenging t-shirt quilt that we have ever attempted.  This woman is crazy!

I am trying to use my phone to take more pictures.  I'm not loving the clarity of these shots.  Needs a little word or I need to read the directions what came along with the phone.

Comments

Popular Posts