My New Favorite Shopping Spot

Primitives & More...Milford
owned by Tom and Vicki Engelbrink
122-a Main Street
Milford, OH 45150
513-239-6946

I love this little place names Old Milford.  So many fun shops and it feels old in a good and unique way. This yo-yo quilt top is very interesting and old.

And so many great and very unique displays.  Now I know what I can do with a few of the old windows I have left from Tyler and Sabrina's house remodel.

Crazy quilt, my all time favorite quilt pattern.  This was made out of all shades of velvet.  BEAUTIFUL!


blue canning jars with lids, flour sifters, feed sacks...



Picture display on baby bed springs.  My next project.

Shirley Temple, Mark's Mom's favorite


An old Hoosier


I plan to go back after this weekend when Tom and Vicki go to the World's Longest Yard Sale this weekend.  I am sure that she will bring a trunk load of goodies back!  And I can hardly wait to see what they finds and what they do with it all.  I have my eye on a few things so I need to start saving my change again.

And look what Mark and Michael surprised me with!  A fork flower.  I am wondering how hard it would be to learn to weld?  I love it and hope to have an entire bouquet of fork/spoon.knife flowers someday.



Comments

Popular Posts