She Came A Little Early

I read on FB, my link to the wild wonderful world outside this afternoon, that the doctors decided that Sarah should come just a tad bit early to avoid complications.  So Carrie and Jay headed to the hospital for a c-section (been there done that a few times).  My phone just tinkled and there was a pic...

Sarah Danielle Baisden
(named in honor of two very strong Christian women)
born August 31, 2012
6 pounds 2 ounces
19 1/2 inches long
sporting RED HAIR


In some circles I am know as Mom2Many.  Jay just happens to be one of the many.  He has spent the night at house house on many occasions.  He helps me with my computer and camera dilemmas.  He even brought Carrie and his youth group here once before they were married..  And I got to see the picture of Carrie's engagement right before he bought it.  I remember the phone call that I got when Jay to me me that Carrie was pregnant and that they were going to name their baby girl after Sarah Beth, a special friend to Jay and Daniella a special friend of Carrie's...both Godly women with strong invincible spirits.  Jay wanted me to know.  I cherish that!




Congratulations to all and I can hardly wait until my phone tinkles again with more pictures!  And you know I will be sharing!

Comments

Popular Posts