A Day To Remember

Oh, it was a day to remember in so many ways.....

The little beach boy is up and at them with auntie Em every morning around 6AM for a walk on the beach.  This morning he came back with a blue crab pincher that was really cool.

Michael and Peep had a big sleepover.  Peep didn't get too much sleep because Michael was all the bed all night long.

Starting the huge sand castle

still no movement

Cassie and Emmy still love to make sand castles.

Michael likes to attack the waves with a bucket of sand...don't ask because I have no idea.

I tried taking the good camera out but everything ends up foggy and I am so afraid that I will get sand in it.  So I am trying to take pictures using my phone in a dry sack.

our home away from home




Not long after this while I was sleeping in the rubber boat...Trevor had a little accident with his skim board and ended up in the ER...result is a very very bad sprain, crutches and a really pretty boot that he has to keep on for about 6 weeks.  Then I got a really bad head cold...so bad I missed going to Beaches and Cream for ice cream last night. Ii felt so bad I didn't even talk with the turtle ladies.

Comments

Popular Posts