Reba To Join Rickie


Mark has all the luck.  Every time he sleeps on the couch we get a coon.  This morning we woke up at 4:30AM to find Reba in the cage tearing up all the flowerbed she could get her little paws on.  She's a nasty little thing, growling and jumping at me!  And on the way to 'our raccoon sanctuary she tore several holes in the beach towels I had under and over the cage.

I went to undo the cage and Michael closed all the doors to the van and then I heard all the doors lock. Thanks for the help buddy.  So far we have had great success releasing the coons into the wild...9 miles from the house.  I think so far the count for relocated coons is 6.  Rickie and Reba should find each other by the end of the day and be happy snuggling tonight under the stars.

Michael has already named our next capture...Rigby.   Hope he shows up early tonight!

Comments

Popular Posts