Mr John's House Guest

Mark and I were sitting out on the chairs in the driveway last night just talking and planning things for the kids and all of a sudden Mark very calmly told me to look over on John and Renee's chimney.

I was so torn between running to get the camera or calling John (definitely not Renee) and telling him to come outside to see what we saw.  But you can guess what I did!  Mark called and John came out.  The raccoon, now known as Rocky, just turned his head and looked down at him.  And in one smooth movement Rocky was out of sight down inside the chimney.

We still had Betsy and Dewey's trap so I got some doughnuts and took the whole thing over to Mr John.  A few instructions and he was up on the roof.

When i had the dogs out at 5:30AM the first thing we did was check the cage.  I say a tail and I knew he had one.

Rocky doesn't look to excited about life right now.  At least it is better than the alternative.

Wonder if Rocky has any relatives?  Guess we will find out in the morning.

Comments

Popular Posts