Lilly SarahBeth Is Here

This morning while I was just leisurely check FB and my email I get a test from Aunt Kate...AKA now as Nana that Lilly SarahBeth was here.

I sent a text back saying I needed more pictures and all the details!  If I could have I would have jumped right in the car and headed for Huntington.

I loved her face int his one,  like here I am in all my glory, let's get this party started!

The details as I know them...Casey's water broke last night around 8:30Pm and she was born this morning at 5:55AM.

Does this look like a new Mom that has just given birth to a 6 pound 1 ounce beautiful baby girl...WITH NO DRUGS!!!

She is Wonder Woman!

She is perfect in every way, 19 inches long and the apple of her Daddy's eye.  He is already smitten.  The direct quote was, and all Jason could say was 'she is so pretty'.



Never a more proud or in love Poppa.  Good job Jason!  She's a cutie!  And he looks like such a natural.

Well, and then there is the wonder woman of a Mom...doesn't even look like she did anything this morning...nothing being birthing a beautiful baby girl WITH NO MED.  She is my hero!

Boy, I'd better get working on lots of baby quilts because the next time I go home I have lots of new grand nieces to love on!

Comments

Popular Posts