Sugar Comas

I just love me a good Pinterest craft first thing in the morning.

Wammy are you kidding me...peanut butter chocolate hearts with our breakfast!  Heck yea, it's Valentine's Day!

I am one happy boy!  But I think Wammy has lost her mind.

Doodles brought a new  book to read.  We love Max and Ruby...Ruby and Max.

What do you mean there is no more chocolate?

Allyson still has some...I could have hers.

Then we had movie time with a brand new movie none of us have seen.

Popcorn and a movie....at about 10AM.  This documents the only time they were still the entire day.

This girl can eat!

And this one is no slouch when it comes to putting it away.

And he can hold his own as long as it is a snack.

We moved right on in to a few hundred games of Valentine Hide and Seek...I hide numbered valentines while they sit on the steps with their eyes closed (and they actually did it without peeking).  You have to find the heart, tell me what number is on it and then put it on the right place on the chart.  The last game we played we reversed it...I hid my eyes and they hid the hearts.  Now we are missing a few hearts.  that's okay I am sure we will find them tomorrow stuck in some really funny place.  I just found number two in the pantry.

We made little Valentine mailboxes the other day.  Today if you saw the flag up, you knew there was mail for you.  I can't tell you how many times they went up and down the stairs today checking on their boxes.  And they were thrilled each time they opened it to find something new.

Don't know why he isn't looking at what is in his mailbox...maybe something to do with it being a surprise.

Sweethearts and conversation hearts are going to be banned from Wammy's from this day forward.  They yahoos were on such a sugar high the rest of the day.  Nap time was a disaster!   And someone came in and stole all of our listening ears.  Guess that is what I get for having a little chocolate with breakfast.  But I did have a little help with all the other sweet treats.  But hey is was fun and it was a special day!

She never did come down from her sugar high.  I don't think it is going to be very pretty when she does.  Her parents might fire me after tonight.  Hope she shows up tomorrow all rested and in a good mood.

They love hats and crowns...so we made crowns.

Looks like she was attacked by a pink marker!  Look out!

I am so lame.  I couldn't find my heart shaped cookie cutter so we ended up with star Jello jigglers.  Could have been worse...a train, a ghost or a bat.  They didn't care.  Doodles downed about six before I could turn around.  Allyson tried one and Carter...no way...not trying it.  I'll touch it and throw it across the room for the dogs to get, but I will not put that stuff in my mouth.

It was fun day and now it is quiet.  The house is asleep and almost everyone in it is too.  I think it is about time I eat another cupcake my valentine brought home from Sugar and have a cup of really good coffee out of the new coffee make Emmy got for us.  Ahhh, life is good!

Comments

Popular Posts