Lots To Eat

Michael loves a good party. He remembers things that we sometimes forget. He reminded us a day or so before the Super Bowl that we had better get all of our things together for the party. Party? What party? Who said we were having a party? I never said I was going to cook for a party? Heck with cleaning! So while Michael and I were at the God and Family scout meeting, Emmy and Mark went shopping for all those good and fattening foods. Michael had made a list. Everyone came up with a dish or two to share. Believe me when I say that we could have hosted the party for the entire street...

Emmy started cooking the minute she got into the kitchen.  I played clean-up crew.  Mark headed for the basement with Michael, where Michael began to set up for the big party.  He got out the tv trays, placed table setting on each tray, fixed up and game table for those that didn't want to watch the game and carried dishes down the stairs so I didn't have to.  Mind you the big party consisted of  me, Michael, Mark, Emmy, and Emmy's friend Brooke and of course the dogs.  That's it...our big party!

We had fun and we still have tons of leftovers.  Put some things in the freezer for a later date but we are enjoying just being able to go to the fridge to pull something out to snack on.  Maybe that watching what you eat thing should start on March 1st...it will probably take up that long to eat it all.

Comments

Popular Posts