God Is Good

This is Brian Regan...we call him Regan.  I think we first met when Bryce and Regan were in junior high school.  They both played football.  I remember him as a stinky kid who would come to our house and goof off.  A good kid.  Now I see him and am amazed at how much he has grown.

He just started writing a blog, In Humility, and it is so good!  I try to read it first thing in the morning while the house is quiet and I am sitting at the kitchen table with my coffee.  He wrote something that reminded me of Sarah Beth and I commented on it.  I told him about her blog...LoveYourGuts and suggested he read some of it.  A few days later he emailed to ask if I thought he could use some of her story in his sermon that was coming up.  I immediately email back to say that I was sure that Sarah Beth would be thrilled with that!

Last Sunday was the Sunday he was scheduled to speak.  Mark, Michael and I drove to Pierce Point Church at Amelia High School (they are a new church of about a year).  We sat behind his parents and even got to see one of his brothers and his girlfriend.

It was am emotional day for me.  I knew where he was going thru his sermon.  He did such a great job.  I was blow away by the man and dad he has grown into.  His kids are super, super cute!  I made a point to let him know that I thought Sarah Beth would have approved 100%.

I was able to copy the sermon from FB.  Please take time to listen to the entire sermon.  And I know that you would agree with me that his sermon would make Sarah Beth say that her heart was happy.  Please take time to read Sarah Beth online journal, LoveYourGuts.

Comments

Popular Posts