Fun Friday #18...'French Fry Fun Friday

Another one of those different Fun Fridays..2/3 of the fun isn't here. Carter's not feeling too good so he stayed home in his pj's with his dad and sister. And I can tell you that we all miss them...even the dogs are a little sad.

It might have been for the better that we only had to make one jellyfish in the bottle.  It took all four of our hands and then some.  Wish I could have taken pics of each step.  Just wasn't working for me today.

There were some parts of the process Doodles needed no help with...filling up the bottle with water was one.

We added blue food coloring to the water so, so very carefully.

Stuffing 'Jack' in his new home was the hardest part of the entire project.

I think she is pretty happy with her new pet Jack, the jellyfish.  Easiest pet to care for in the world...do nothing and he thrives.  We made a momma too but she was way to heavy and I was afraid she might explode if she was dropped.

***important note to remember...glue gun cap to the bottle so inquisitive little fingers can't help the jellyfish escape.

***I took the rest of the pics for the day with my phone...still have a lot to learn about too.
We took a little trip to Target to pick up some things that Michael and I will need for the sleeping at the Museum Center tonight and then headed to Petsmart...one of Doodle's favorite places on the planet.  We had to pick up some timothy hay for Caramel also.

The battery on my phone was showing red so I had to be choosy about what shots I got.



Doodles has a new friend named Dixie.  We had to stay to watch Dixie get all beautiful.

Not to mention that we played car seat switch a roo. She got to sit in a new seat every time we made a stop. We decided to make just a slight detour into the Wendy's drive-thru to get some fries...French Fry Fun Friday...She came up with it all on her own.

And to finish the morning off...a special lunch while relaxing on the front porch swing.

 It was a good day...just wish the other two yahoos had been here.  Not to worry...we are planning a Marvelous Monday upon their return.

Comments

Popular Posts