Be My Valentine?

Not much going on today...well, no more than usual anyway.  So we got out our Art Boxes and just got creative.  Carter wanted a hat.  Allyson wanted hearts.  So this is what I came up with.  They wore them around almost all day.  I think Carter would have slept in his if I would have let him.

I think he is praying that I will put down the camera.

They look so sweet, innocent and loving.  you should have seen them about a half an hour before we started this little picture taking session.  But they do love each other dearly.

OMGosh...I love this one.

Then we get into the silly poses.  I like how they have the same' mouth expression' here.

Allyson thought it was so funny that she could make faces (which I took and later deleted from the camera).

Couldn't you just eat him up!

Taking lessons from his sister.  Can't wait until Doodles gets back.   Multiply all this fun time 100!

Comments

Popular Posts