5th Grade Musical

This is the first musical the school has put on in over 8 years because of budget cuts and other thing thru the school system.  That is so sad.  The program was AWESOME!!!!!  And i ma telling you right now it took me back to the days of Cassie, Emmy and Bryce in school productions and church plays.  Priceless!

ice fishermen

Professor Snow It All...excellent job!

snow angel...she did a very nice job!

Skyler...our star of the show!  I was so impressed.  Lines and singing!  Who knew?!

Mr. Langdon, the PE teacher, was the tech that made sure all that stuff was running smoothly...even the snow machine...which everyone loved!

crackin' me up

He knew right where the cameras were at all times...and I was snapping them like crazy!

In my opinion the best song and acting.  I about wet myself!

Hitting those high notes!

I had to get a shot of this one....she knew all the lines and words to all the songs and she sang and spoke along with everyone all thru the musical.  Reminded me so much of Sarah Beth!

You can't really tell but these hockey players had no front teeth...black gum.  It was priceless to watch them keep the gum on their teeth while singing.

We had great seats thanks to Skyler's family...front row!  I had such a great time!  You could tell that everyone involved worked hard and really did their best.  I only hope that next year there will enough funds to do another one.  But Michael has already told me that he is not singing!  We will just see about that!

Comments

Popular Posts