Christmas Tree 2011

Mark brought home the tree from Lowe's. I know that doesn't sound like too much fun. And I agree but it is like moving mountains to get everyone home all at one time...can you imagine coordinating Christmas Pick-Out. So Michael and I drug all the big plastic bins up the stairs and started decorating the house and the tree.
For some time now it has been Michael's job to put the star on top of the tree.  Our beautiful golden star that he picked out when he was three. (Wonder if I am going to have to clean or paint over the big mark we made on the ceiling with the point of the tree?)

He takes his job very seriously.  As you can tell by the concentration on his face.  i don;t know if it was because he was standing on the ladder or if it was actually placing the star.  It really doesn't matter...we got the job done.

She's a lot thinner that tree in the past but i think I like it that way.  New spot this year and there is no train under the tree this year.  Yea, and I am not to happy about that.  Seems that the tracks have disappeared out of the box that they were properly packed in last Christmas.  No one seems to have any idea where they could be.

And the house smell like a pine forest...I just love a good outdoors smelling Christmas house.

Comments

Popular Posts