Festival of Lights

We always try to go to the Festival of Lights at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens.  This year we were able to go on Membership Appreciation Night!  The very first night of the season.  All the way there Michael was complaining that people don't respect the holidays.  Thanksgiving wasn't even here yet and there were tons of Christmas lights up.


We were able to see some of the animals.  I still need to learn how to take pictures on the right setting for night.  I'm working thru the settings. 

Emmy was elected the family photo at the zoo photographer.  Who knows you might see one of these on our Christmas card this year.



I think this is my favorite shot of the night.  Wish I could remember how I did it.





This one is for you Mamaw!


One happy camper...he got his annual hot chocolate and gingerbread cookie.  I got some cinnamon roasted almonds.

Goodbye until we come back with Ellis and Alaire!

Comments

Popular Posts