Swimming At Peep's Place

After the soccer game we were all hungry and decided to go to Chick-fil-A for lunch and warm up.  After that it was back to the house to let the dogs out and get swimming apparel on.  We were headed for Peep's to swim (aka...wearing out the yahoos).  And somewhere in here Cassie and I went to get me a haircut and go to the grocery store for stuff for spicy cheeseburger soup for dinner.





'Pappy is really going the throw money in the pool?!'



The chlorine was way to high and Michael about lost his eyesight...all he kept saying later was that he did not want to go blind!

Not to mention the boat load of water that went up his nose.

These next few pictures are my favorites of the day.  We call this game 'Stiffy Up'.  My Dad used to do it to use all the time when we were little and then to our kids.  One difference...he always did it in the living room while sitting in his chair.  I love the looks on their faces.  She gets those funky elbows from her Mom who gets it from me.

I think I see a tumbler or cheerleader in our future.

Looks like Ellis just might be a little heavier.

Comments

Popular Posts