The Nursery Down The Road

Oh, I'm going to like where Cassie and Trevor live foe so many different reasons!  Right down the road there is a really great nursery.  So before we left to hit the road back to OH we stopped by an antique shop with really nice things.  Probably a good thing they were closed.  The right down the road from that there was a really nice fun nursery.





This just might be someones Christmas gift this year.  I love it!

We thought these were really different but a little out of our price range at almost $70.

I'm thinking as soon as I can round up about 10 glass jars we will be making these.

And they even had a petting zoo.  Ellis swears that the carpet in there house has to be made of lambs wool.



Pappy had to see that the grand kids had a pumpkin to take home.  Alaire was small and Ellis found a bigger one.  then today Cassie emailed me the lesson plans that they will be using the pumpkins with.  Love it!

Joy you are going to love this one...we stopped at Culver's to eat dinner.  I had a Deluxe Burger Basket and for dessert...a turtle sundae...made with chocolate custard, of course.  Takes me back to good old WI.

Looks like the birthday girl finally gave out.  Oh but no!  She had a little cat nap and then was up and ready to go.  She at an entire grilled cheese and some fries and then had some ice cream.  She was now pumped to go back to church and be with the kids...the youth, or Cassie's girls or some other youth group.  I'd say that she had one of the best birthday's ever.  I know we all had fun and are looking forward to them coming to Cincinnati for another party at the end of the month.

Comments

Popular Posts