Happy 57th Birthday To Me

Man, when I look at that number I really feel like I should feel old...but I don't...don't feel a day over 35... that's what having a house full of kids all of your life does for you I guess.  Seriously since I turned 24 years old, there have been children running around our house.  And I hope it is that way until I take my very last breath!
Lots of calls and texts.  Bunches of cards.  And beautiful flowers.  Facebook was overrun with well wishes.  I was blown away!

Pappy was off so that meant lunch would be delivered from Miami Market...a turkey sandwich on a pretzel bun and a bag full of the best chocolate brownies I have ever had in all my 57 years.  Allyson came in and wanted to know where the cupcakes were.  Pappy make a trip to Walmart.

We all enjoyed the bright icing that we will be wearing for a few days.

Peep made a special trip to spend the afternoon with us.  The yahoos were excited that he was coming.  They wanted to see Stitch too.  But Stitch didn't make the trip this time.  Instead Peep brought his friend, Betty.  We have never met and he thought it was about time we did.  She has her hands full trying to keep him in line.  They seem to get along well.  They have known each other since they were in either elementary school or junior high school.  Betty brought the flowers which are beatuiful.  And I can name just about all of them.  We had a good visit.
I had a great day which ended with dinner out with the boys of the house. 
 Here's to making it thru another year!

Comments

Popular Posts