Fun Friday #8

We love a good Fun Friday! We especially like to be outside exploring all the new parks that we can find. Today we found a brand new one that I read about in the Community Press.  After breakfast we were on a mission...Find the Park or Go Home.  At the last minute I decided to throw some towel is to wipe off the slides.  Little did I know that I would have needed all the beach towels that we own.


When we pulled up I formed a battle plan...stay on the mulch inside the plastic wall.  Not a bad plan and everyone followed/obeyed Wammy.  They were so excited.  We had the park all to ourselves.  No wonder it was only about 45 degrees.  But we were dressed for the weather.   Only a wet suit would have been good to have on.  You  might think that is not a good idea being out when it was so cold.  All during my years teaching preschool....32 and above you go outside.  Not going to hurt you if you are dressed for the weather.  Plus usually is makes for a great nap time...usually.


I love the drop of water right above her eyebrow.






We can't wait to show our new park to Saffi, Ernie and Fiona.  I think they are going to love it.  We can also go on a little hike down to the Little Miami River and throw rocks in.  

What is better that special popcorn in a very special Halloween cup?

I can't hardly get a serious face from her at all these days.  Time to put the camera away...NOT!

This girl LOVES popcorn!

Then we all had to make special hats to wear while we were finishing up our popcorn snack.

Carter even wore his for longer than I thought he would. 

Yet another goofy shot.

I thought that since it was Fun Friday and we had been out in the cold air then into the warm and our bellies were full of popcorn and lunch...everyone would sleep...right?  So we tried (emphasis on the word tried) out the bunk beds.  I let is be fun for about 20 minutes and they went in to say that it was time to take a nap.  I got..."I not sleepy".  Okay, then you just need to rest.  Didn't happen...so Allyson was back in Emmy's bed snoozing in about 5 minutes.

After nap time yet another treat...Allyson and Carter brought the cool Halloween cupcakes (the pic at the beginning of the blog.)  Another Fun Friday in the Book of Wammy Fun.

Comments

Popular Posts