Super Saturday!!!

Can we pack anything else in this day...I don't think so.  Before we even started I was tired but it was a good tired.  Michael and I had to collect and then we had lunch before heading half way to Lexington to pick up some precious cargo...Ellis and Alaire.  We even got to meet Maddie...she is a sweet dog.

Do you recognize the person inside the bubble?

It's Michael...the human hamster!

Pictures just don't do this justice....so...


38 seconds of big smiles

This is our first festival.  We are already planning to go back next year, the next year...
  
Comments from the Peanut Gallery

Walking in the middle of the street is so cool.

 



Lavender honey sticks and chocolates

And if you are special you get something with peanut butter in it.

And all good children have Skyline for dinner.




Then seems like kids came out of the woodwork to play at our house.  And I love it that way...that way I know who we are playing with and what is going on.  I meet some new kids in the neighborhood tonight.  Had a great time until the mosquitoes tried to carry us away.

Tomorrow is going to be another fun filled, jam-packed day!

Comments

Popular Posts