Playing In The Rain

By what I was hearing on the weather this morning today is supposed to be a HOT day...in the 90's.  So while it was still dark outside....before Doodles came...I filled up the ghetto pool...which I think might have one or two more sessions in her, then she is off to the garbage dump or recycling (the pool not Doodles). 

So we follow our morning schedule....play, eat, play, clean-up, go outside....everyone with suits on (well, almost everyone), sunscreen and bug spray on...open the garage door and it is RAINING!!!! WHAT!!!

So we played in the rain.

We are going to do what?

Are you sure about this Wammy?

Let's go, I'll be the first one out!


I love it, really I do!

Pretty cool Wam!

I really like it.

I LOVE IT!

I don't ever want to go back in.

Me neither!

It's a little bit cold.

Here come the big guns!

This is pretty serious stuff!

I like my big guns.


Splat! She got me!

Pretty serious game of ring toss into the pool.

Can we do this again!

Do we really have to clean up?  I'm not hungry.

Let me finish cutting the grass.

Too cute for my suit!

I justt dunked myself.

I don't want to go in, please don't make me go in!

I'm telling you, this is  ghetto pool is sweet.

Pappy, we might need a bigger pool for next year.

Had to take a little timeout to do some tractor work.

And some digging of pool water.

Better not mess with me...you think I look bad...you should see the other guy...or should I say Seau.

I am loving every minutes of this.  Where has this pool been all my life?

But I want to stay outside!

Ahhh, what a day...and it is only 11:30AM.

Comments

Popular Posts