Fun Friday #2

We got a call from Pappy on his way to work...Yard Sale up the street!  After breakfast we loaded up and headed up the street with a dollar each in hand.  That was BIG stuff.  We love visiting with our new neighbor friends.  And besides I had some bunny questions for them.

I think I forgot to tell Carter it was Fun Friday.

I was ready for anything I threw at her...and so excited about it  all.

She's in as long as there is food  involved.

Starting to get the hang of it...sprinkles did their magic.

Doodles brought all the ingredients for cookie pops.  Hot  little and cookie dough that is supposed to be rolled into balls not a good mixture.

Watching them turn into cookie pops.

Still watching 

Nice cookie dough finger painting Doodles!

Man those sprinkles are good...think I might try some on his food at breakfast and lunch...maybe he would eat a little faster...just kidding Julie!

Decorating central...feels like preschool to me!

She DOES NOT need sugar!

Pure happiness!

They are even great with a cold in your nose.

I think he liked them.  I had to turn them upside down for him to eat...wouldn't eat the icing if it was right side up.  His Momma says that he is a little 'special' that way.  I know the feeling, we have one of those kind of eaters too.

We were able to save two for Luke and Michael for their after school snack.

The girls even shared babies and stuff with the little man and he thought it was so special!
And

Comments

Popular Posts