Free Cycle Flowers

A few weeks a request for flowers came across the FreeCycle in our area.  I jumped on it because i finally had something someone was looking for.  They were for arrangements as table decorations for a MOPS group.  Shoot yes, for so many reasons.  I have been fertilizing and babying what is left of the flowers for tow weeks.  So, today was the day that Sara and her girls came by to get the flowers.  We had a great time!  The girls helped gather all the different kinds of flowers that we could find.  Sarah arranged then in their vases.  And i got to add some twine around each of them.


I think they turned out really nice.  Hope everyone enjoyed them.  I am hoping that Sara calls me again next year because I would be more than happy to supply more for them.  Hey, anytime they need flowers they can call.

Comments

Popular Posts