Taking A Little Time

Seems like our life is running 900 MPH about now.  Kids area coming out of every crack in the woodwork.  And I love every second of it.  Alaire and Ellis visiting...Doodles having a sleepover...Luke, Skyler and Lynlee coming to play...Seau visiting for a week...Michael and Wyatt doing their thing...Allyson having a birthday party...

Don't worry...I had my camera to catch all the fun and you will be reading about it but I think I am going to try to wean myself from blogging and set a limit to the amount of time I am spending on the computer everyday...if Michael has to sacrifice time on the DS, I can give up some time on the computer.  Hoping to set a good example and get out to soak up more vitamin D.

One day he will be sure of the camera and me and let me get a really close, crisp shot...but no today.

I am wondering if this could be a baby or just a really small humming bird.

Proof of constant motion


To get these next two shots of the ruby throated humming bird I was sitting at the kitchen table, shooting through a window that has not been cleaned all summer.  Hummm...maybe I should get on that.

Never seen them get all puffy.

I was watering the other night and watered the frog too.  He just stood there, seeming to love every minute of the refreshing coolness.

Dive bomber.  We have at least three hummingbirds that have dog fights all day long.  They do it at my neighbors too.  Today they hit the window.  I checked...no one was injured in the shooting of this picture..

It looks like the buttrfly is chasing the fly in this one.

I think he might just be the look out  for team one.

I love this little one.  Don't you just wish you had the time to make it feel comfortable enough to land on you hand...I do.  That is one of the things still left on my Bucket List. 

Comments

Popular Posts