Reds VS Rockies

This was really close to the only picture that I had from the night.  Today when I was editing in Picasa I guess I hit a wrong button and they disappeared.  I went straight to the recycle bin and they weren't there.  After sending out ans SOS on Facebook and some friends who know computers inside and out (and I will never call them geeks)...somehow, thank you God...they appeared in the recycle bin.  Counting my lucky stars!

It had been a long hot day and  he had a good nap.  He was sad about having to go home I am sure.

Can anyone teach me how to teach him to smile normally when he is having pictures taken?

And maybe this one too.


We were waiting for the sun to go down behind the stadium.  it was really bright and hot.

Some of the crew...and Cassie with her brand new duuuuuu.

Can he do it?

Yes he can!

Mr Red

the smoke stacks

They were all ready to catch a ball.  Ellis wanted to soooooo bad.

What a great uncle.

Pappy found a mister...ahhhh


Checking out the Rockies bullpen.

This one is for your Bryce...Sabo #17



The outfield

Rally hat...she is so confused...Reds shirt...Rockies hat

He just looks perplexed.

He looks happy....peanuts, pistachios, cotton candy, pepperoni pizza, Sprite, coney, nachos, ribs...all we missed was a frozen lemonade.

Tini was still working...no rest for the weary.

The score never changed.  We had a great time.  I love baseball and everything about it.
Next time we are going to try to get my Dad to come.

Comments

Popular Posts