I Love A Good Scavenge Hunt

I found this post on FaceBook this afternoon...




365 Things To Do in Cincinnati, Ohio








It's been quite a while since we've done a picture/scavenger hunt! So here we go....
I was at a secret location today and I hid a business card while I was there. Be the first to find the card and email me with the code (on the biz card). The lucky finder gets 4 tickets to the upcoming Old West Festival!
The business card is hidden somewhere in the attached picture. You must physically go to the location to find the card.

I have been working in the yard all morning and decided to come in for a drink of water and a little rest...computer time. I see this on FB and I think I know the place but I call Emmy for backup.  We think we know exactly where it is.  I load Michael and Lynlee in the van and off we head to Old Milford.  We park across the street.  I almost jump out of the car and forget to turn it off.  We have to wait at the crosswalk...seems like forever!  We search high and low...behind the plaque, in the flowerbox, on the bench.....and there it was...taped to the back of  the bench.

I think I was more excited than Michael or Lynlee.  I am thrilled!

So sometime in September we will be going to the Old West Festival!

(Hope you don't mind that I borowed the pic from FB)

Comments

Popular Posts