Firsts Of The Year

Today was the first day the yahoos have been together since the end of school last year...except for Allyson's birthday. It amazes me that they miss each other so much. They were so excited to see each other that nap time was a real treat. I don't think anyone slept very well. I got a text from Doodle's Mom and she told me that Doodles was asleep before they got home...and they don't live far. So tomorrow we are going to try to get on a schedule...Wammy Boot Camp!

First semi-posed shot

First and only sad face of the day 

First Booboo as a result of falling off the couch and falling head first into the picnic basket and also first booboo that had blood

First snack swiping of the year

First hug and I missed you

First shot that makes me grin...too stinkin' cute

First attempt of a shot with all three...this will be a challenge for sure because they go at three different MPH and in three different directions.

First Time-Out

First shot of the day...as in two points

First stealing of the ball

Comments

Popular Posts