Ally's Birthday Party

That's cousin Haley on the right.  We have heard all about her for a long time and her brother Ryan. All the girls wanted to sit by the birthday girl.  Take a number please!

Carter isn't the same little boy that left here at the beginning of the summer.  He is so tall...big boy haircut and such a little man.

And by the looks of his bruised forehead he is still a daredevil!

Ally had a little help from her friends when it came to opening gifts.  There was paper and gifts going everywhere.

And then out came the golf cart with a wagon.  Big hit with everyone, including the bigger boys, Ellis and Michael.

Grandpa and Alaire making sure that Carter didn't fall out.

Ellis and Michael got a special ride around the yard...a little faster and a lot more bumps.

We even got to feed the neighbor's ducks.

These two take riding ever so seriously.

Ally's Dad gave them  special 'bigger boys  only' tour of the acreage.  He even let them take turns driving all by themselves.  They were in seventh heaven!

I think they missed each other.

One thing these girls have in common...they all love pink!

I think in the fall we are in for tons of fun around here.


She's a big three year old now!  Wow...I remember when she was a little bump in her mom's tummy.

goof ball

This is not birthday related at all.  But I forgot Doodle's bag and we were waiting for Julie's parents to drop the bag off to us  in the gas station parking lot.  I saw this across the street and just had to check it out.  Sometime when I am all by myself I just gotta go back.  Hmmm, wonder wen that will be...when I am around 90, I guess.

Check out the star made of old license plates.  I am trying to figure out a place where we could put one.  I know that I have the perfect spot...just gotta find it.

We had lots of fun.  The girls had a blast and the boys thought everything was really cool.  They talked about it and Doodles sang about the birthday celebration all the way home.  Literally...ALL THE WAY HOME!!  (a good 40 minutes)

Now we are in count down mode for the all the teachers to go back to work and for the new school year to begin.

Comments

The Oakes said…
I want to go to the picker place!

Popular Posts