Beach Day Five




Hey Mom, I can see the water!

A beach hat for Alaire next year...what do you think?

We were so hoping that we would be able to see some turtles hatch after going to Turtle Talk.

These eggs are to hatch in the next few days.  They have it collared and the trench dug that will help the turtles find their way to the ocean for their 36 mile swim to the special seaweed where they will hide, eat and grow.

Hoping something would happen while we watched.

...and it has a elevator to help my Dad with the stairs.


I know that I could never be a portrait photographer...this was a job for someone with more patience than me. 

 Family photos on the beach...
At least I learned how to use the timer on the camera this summer.




Peep with the grand kids and great grand kids.


Alaire entertained Peep for hours.  And they played cards for hours.


Somebody stole my camera.  This is why I am in control of the camera.

Most fun grand kids on the planet!

Cassie and Trevor


Sarah and Michael


The two CRAZIES!


The end to the last day on the beach  (I think)

Comments

Popular Posts