The Reception

First I could kick myself for not giving my camera to someone else and letting them take pictures...I was busy making sure everything was just right ....so there are not too many pics of everything that went on at the reception.  This is the best I could do.

So beautiful...you won't believe what happened next...

Every man/woman for himself/herself

There was cake in places you really shouldn't know about!

Big brother gets the last word.

Tacie's flowers

One of many toasts...the quilt top is from an aunt that just passed so it was very special.

Fred's roommate for three years at Cedarville.  He was also my adopted son on parents weekend...and it was my honor to stand in for Dan's Mom.

Dewey, father of the groom...yet another toast

First Dance

Dancing with his Mom...probably holding her up with every step...she has such a tender and loving heart...and she loves her boys with every cell in her body.




I'll try to describe the tables and the room decorations.  They tables were covered with quilts.  There were little special homemade soaps at every place setting (a few thought there were chocolate until they bit into them)  There were small canning jars with pea gravel and white candles.  Tied around the jars was a little jute with a small black eyed Susan leaf.  We also reused the bench flowers from the ceremony.  Each table also had a homemade cake stand filled with a variety of cupcakes.  White lights were everywhere.  It really did look nice.

Just a little something extra for you enjoyment!



Comments

Popular Posts