Who Even Knew?

Mark was out early on Saturday morning.  I was sleeping in trying to recover from getting up for all the Royal Wedding coverage (I know, I know).  He came back with coffee and breakfast and an announcement that before we even started working in the yard, we first had to make a little trip down the road.  He is a sucker for plant sales.

With a fist full of  a few dollars we looked up and down the driveway where the plants were displayed.  We found a few that we didn't already have growing.  I began talking to the ladies (all well into their 60's) and found out that they were in a Garden Club.  Cha-ching!  Mark and I are now the  newest members.  How fun is this going to be.  Can you see Mark in the hen house now!

Michael was a big help.  He got to wheel the wagon full of plants to the van and then Mark let him hep load.  He is trying to earn some quarters.

Comments

Popular Posts