All Work and No Play in OH

While Michael and I were in CO helping Cassie and Trevor get ready for the move to KY, Mark was home hard at work fixing up our house.
No one was home at the time so I asked my wonderful neighbor to get a pic of the Amish men putting on my roof....love it Ms Renee!  You did good!

Looks pretty good with those dimensional shingles.

All new metal garage doors...the wooden ones were rotting out at the bottom and we have wanted to replace them for years.  I love how much  light the little windows let in.  And the opener is so quiet.

Looking pretty good up on the hill...now all I need to do it paint a little bit and we are good to go for another 10 years or so.

And finally I have y rain barrel...actually three.  We are going to put some gutters on the barn and put one in front and one in back.  Right now if we had ten, they would all be over flowing we have had so much rain.

Life is good at the old home place..well, some of the hosta and flowers have taken a beating with all the improvements but they will comeback next year.  I love how it all looks.  Mark did good too!

 

Comments

Popular Posts