And This One Belongs To The Reds

I stole this idea from the Rockies. If the Rockies win you get a free taco. So when Michael came home from school the game was still on and I told him that if the Reds win...we would go to Skyline for a coney (he likes a three way better)
Low and behold we pull up to order (we were going inside but there were people standing waiting for a table) look what we found!  Can't beat that!

One cheese coney, which we split, one three way and I got a baked potato.  What a fun way to end the day.  Sorry all you Brewers fans (and you know who I am talking to) looking forward to our next game.

I told Mark what we were doing and all he said was...'you know that the Reds won 97 times last year!'  All I can say is...keep those W's coming...we like eating out!

Comments

Popular Posts