WI Ground Hog Blizzard

This may not look like a ton of snow to you but I know that in the front of the house there used to be a splitrail fence. The fence in the foreground has two rails. It takes a lot of snow to have a pile almost as tall as the lamp post.  And where did the family room windows go?...behind that big snowdrift.  This is a crazy lot of snow!
I feel like I am missing out on lots of fun and tons of work. I can always depend on my WI friends to keep me in the loop. Ms Yvonne knows how much I like the snow! She knows how much I love the house in WI. She sent me several pictures and then she put over a hundred on FaceBook...snowmobiles, grown kids and dog shots, a pic of our hot tub they inherited from the neighbors, trees now reaching to the sky...I think I have been thru all of them about a hundred times. After seeing her pictures I became the WI FB stalker. That is a heck of a lot of snow. The first year we lived in WI I thought that the 52 inches we got our first  December was a ton. That seems like nothing after looking at these pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts