The Pioneer Woman

I have been hoping and praying that Michael would be well by tonight. Tonight was a night out with my neighbor and the three yahoos.

Some of the best mac and cheese in the whole world is at Noodles and Company. Not just your everyday out of the box mac and cheese I am talking about WI cheese mac and cheese. I was hoping that Michael would eat something. Did he ever...and entire bowl, adult size bowl, and he wanted more. And the Rice Krispie treats are as big as a car tire. I have been tasting that wonderful taste of sweetness for a week now.


Micahel took this shot for us in front of Joseph-Beth. Some people call us stalkers. I just call us fans!



There she is in all her nervous, sweaty glory...The Pioneer Woman AKA Ree Drummond. She was cute and funny.She spoke for 10-15 minutes and then took questions from her many loyal fans.


You don't get me in front of the camera very often, but for Ree...Emmy came and stood in line with us. I think she just did it so she could take pictures of us and then she would be loaded with more ammo to make fun of us down the road. She kept the boys busy with games and math and spelling quizzes while we were standing in line. She should be a teacher.
Ms Renee was so cute...she just chit chatted about all kinds of things. She had Ree autograph her favorite recipe in the back of the book.
How funny is that...she is giving Luke bunny ears. I think she loved the boys, Michael was so funny. His question to her, 'Do you like beagles?' But he was too shy to ask.

When we got home Michael came into our room before going to bed and said with a big grin on his face...'Mom, I know how to make yourself better...just go out of the house.'  I think he is finally getting better!

Comments

Popular Posts