Oh My Gosh! I Am SO Excited!!!

We are ready!  Pioneer Woman here we come!  We've all been cooking out of the cookbook and comparing notes.  Now, finally, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels is out!  Ms Renee, Luke, Michael and I are going to be standing with thousands of others to get a chance to meet Ree up close and personal, get her to autograph our books and maybe take a few pics with her.

I have always kicked myself for not going to the Oprah Show when we lived in WI.  So when Aunt Leigh Ann emailed to say that she saw where the Pioneer Woman was coming to Cincinnati and she asked me if I was going to 'stalk' Ree...I threw on my reindeer jacket and got to Joseph-Beth as fast as I could. 

So Feb. 18 we have a dinner date at Noodles with the Amicon's and then we are off to see Ree.  I won't be able to sleep until then.  I am such a loser!

Comments

Popular Posts