The Allyson and Carter Show

Today we feature for your entertainment....The Allyson and Carter Show.
At lunch we all wore paper hats fashioned by the one and only Wammy.  At least they wern't Pilgrim hats. 
Allsyon was the only one that thought they were cool.

The little man has a new trick...zerberts
And I have noticed over the past few weeks...after Julie pointed it out...he works very well with his tongue.
This was one happy camper today.  He is just coming around after being so sick over the weekend.  I like this snuggle bug a whole bunch.  He cracks me up.

Guess who learned how to climb into a chair today?  Then it was on to the table top.  Don't tell anyone,(DoodleBop), but Sally got a little squished today.
The girls even let him cook a little bit.  I think he really likes the big red tomato.
See how hard he is working to get into that chair.

Oh I almost forgot the chewing part...chews on everything...he is watching me fold laundry.
You all have heard about Jack-In-The-Box...today we had Allyson-In-The-Blue-Bucket.

I know what tugging on the ear means...I'm ready for a nap Wammy.

We all were tired today, even Ella.  You may be wondering where Doodles was during all this fun...she was there but she was usually on the potty.  Lots of  BIG  successes today.  Tomorrow will be her day!

Comments

Popular Posts