Wedding Bells Are Going To Ring

No...not for anyone in our family. Dewey and Betsy are planning another wedding. Didn't they just have one a little over a month ago with Daniel and Diana? So now it is their baby boy (no tears Bets) Frederick Russell Anderson and Tacie Brammer (I am now considered her worst nightmare)They will graduating from Cedarville this spring and then it is off to seminary for them. They are planning a Cincinnati wedding. And guess what...maybe...just maybe...the reception is going to be here in our backyard! Nothing official but they were looking today. I'd love to give you the details that I know but I think they would be a little upset with that. So instead I will let you see the ring.

It is so bright and shiny! I love the entwined roping that the diamond is mounted in. They are so excited!

We may need your help...just a little bit. Tacie has always dreamed of having an outdoor wedding where she gets married in a gazebo. If anyone in the Cincinnati area knows of a gazebo that will be breath taking in June, please leave a comment. They are trying to be good stewards of the money that they have saved for their wedding so they are looking for something that is economical and that had enough room for about 200 .

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow, that is a nice ring Tacie! Glad I can finally see what it looks like :)

Popular Posts