Here We Go


I am beyond thrilled to let you know that the Cedarmore Farm Blog is ready for you to see. Please click on the highlighted Cedarmore Farm above and become a follower...it is really easy. I plan to bring you letters written by Andy and Lizzie thru Rue and Susan, pictures of the farm and information I learn along the way about farming and the Amish way of life. I hope to be able to share recipes also. From what I am gathering the cinnamon rolls are to die for! And if they are good you know the everything else is wonderful too! This is going to be a learning experience for all of us...Andy and Lizzie, providing the information...Rue and Susan being the go-betweens...and Mark and I ,the photographers, blog writers and novice organic farmers. Please come and share in my adventure. It ought to be a HOOT!

FYI...I an hoping to schedule posts to this Cedarmore Farm CSA blog once a week. So be sure to check it out.

Comments

Jan said…
I did it, and became a follower. Great job, Jan.

Popular Posts