Freezing Cold

We (Mark and I, can't vouch for the rest of the family) love to get in the van/truck and drive the back roads of anywhere we are. You just never know what you might run into. Well, today we are searching for something in particular...Cedarmore Farm. The GPS planned for us to go left but we chose went right. That's okay we just made a big circle back to the place where we disagreed. We rode behind these Amish gentlemen for a mile or so. I felt sooooo cold for them. The wind was blowing, snow drifting...I can not imagine how they do it. As we passed I smiled and waved and noticed that the passenger had on earmuffs and a bright red scarf which was really unusual. No heavy wool quilt on their laps...only black hats and black jackets.
I had to get a shot of this old church for two reasons...one, it was beautiful and two I will be able to remember where I am to turn the next time I go to Cedarmore Farms. (More of Cedarmore Farms for sure)

Comments

Popular Posts