Snow Wars

We got a little bit of snow and Michael got a lot of Star Wars stuff for his birthday. I call it stuff because I have no clue what the correct names are. And Michael gets upset with me when I don't call them the right things. We had to go out and buy new boots and gloves so he could do out and lay in the snow for about 30 minutes. It was so cold...I think around 10 degrees. He played like he was in the sand at the beach. Warm as toast and happy as a clam!
He has the troops all lined up for the attack!

I would love to spend just one day in that little mind of his. I am sure that I would be more than amazed with all of this imaginative thoughts. Mr.George Lucas...you better get his chair ready
because I think some day he might make it to Hollywood with his creative ideas.

Comments

Jan said…
Bob's a Star Wars and Star Trek, fan, too; as is our daughter Carrie. Me, not so much. I'm so happy you have snow, and not me, I'm not prepared for it, in the least. It only snowed once, here in Murrieta, in the 12+ years we've lived here.

Popular Posts